What do I learn?
This is an introductory course that will help you understand and get the best out of Sage ACT! It includes setting up contacts, lookups and searches, exporting data to Microsoft Excel, activities and opportunities, email, letter templates and how to mail merge.
What will I learn by the end of this course?
- Be more familiar with navigation and what Sage ACT! can do for you
- Understand how to manage your contacts
- Know how to use lookups and searches
- Know how to use the Document tab, including editing, adding and mapping to spreadsheets
- Know more about Groups and Companies and how to use subgroups and divisions
- Understand how to schedule activities, including creating types and priorities, adding resources, contacts and users and how to use activity reporting
- Understand the Opportunity process and how to manage opportunities from creation to closing, including reports and pipeline management
- Be able to create letters, letter templates and understand how to use mail merge
- Understand how to use email integration
- Overview of database synchronisation.
The Royal Commonwealth Club, 25 Northumberland Avenue, Embankment, London WC2N 5AP