Download pdf – Contact Us – Book Now
This workshop helps you plan powerful field visits, that will improve your franchisee relationship, performance and overall business results for you franchise operation.Field visits is a powerful and central tool for both you and your franchisees to successfully develop your businesses.
Who Should Attend
- Practicing franchisors who which to improve their business success
- Potential franchisors
By the end of the session the delegates will:-
- Have considered the function of the Field Visit
- Have reviewed their role as a member of the Franchise Support team
- Have considered the various elements of franchisee support
- Have discussed the structure of the visit
- Have developed a strategy for enhancing their support to their franchisees
- Have completed a personal action plan to implement that strategy
- What do Franchisees / Franchisors want from Field Visits?
- The key elements of the Support Staff role
- The structure of the Field Visit
- Preparing for and following up Field Visits
Half a Day
This workshop is free for franchise consulting clients. If you are not one of our clients, then the charge is £85 per delegate.
The Royal Commonwealth Club, 25 Northumberland Avenue, Embankment, London WC2N 5AP