Download pdf – Contact Us – Book Now
Whatever franchise you are considering investing in, there are many key criteria and questions that you need to consider and ask – both of yourself and your potential franchisor. Not only will you need to know what questions to ask, but you also need to know the various steps that are required before you actually start your first day of work as a franchisee.
This workshop provide you with the insight and tools for you to be able to approach the world of franchising with focus and purpose.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone considering starting their own business will find this seminar vitally important.
- Anyone who is considering buying a franchise
- What is a franchise?
- The benefits of franchising as a means of starting your own business
- The advantages and disadvantages of franchising
- What is a good franchise opportunity?
- Financial considerations and finding finance
- How to assess the opportunity
- How to finance the right proposition
- Understanding the franchise agreement and the importance of independent legal advice
- The support and advice that is available
This workshop is free for franchise consulting clients. If you are not one of our clients, then the charge is £250 per delegate.
The Royal Commonwealth Club, 25 Northumberland Avenue, Embankment, London WC2N 5AP