Download pdf – Contact Us – Book Now
The seminars will help you to consider whether franchising is right for your business and understand the necessary skills and business culture required to be a successful franchise operation.
Developing your business through franchising can provide growth that you couldn’t even dream of through the usual organic growth, but it is not an overnight process.
It is vital to plan the process properly, get the right professional advice and have the right support and finance in place to see it through. If done properly this could be one of the most successful strategic decisions that a business makes.
Who Should Attend
- If you are unsure what franchising actually includes
- You are looking to expand, develop or grow and have considered franchising as a method of doing so
- What is Franchising?
- Pros and Cons of franchising
- Financial Considerations, how much investment is involved, the possible returns for you and how to develop your business plan.
- Raising Finance, the sources of finance, costs involved and the financial decisions you’ll need to make.
- Choosing Franchisees
- Main pitfalls in franchise agreements, and how to avoid them.
- Case Studies
- The Opportunities Available and How to Evaluate Them
- Who franchises in the UK, the types of opportunities available and how to assess yourself, the franchisor and the market place.
This workshop is free for franchise consulting clients. If you are not one of our clients, then the charge is £250 per delegate.
The Royal Commonwealth Club, 25 Northumberland Avenue, Embankment, London WC2N 5AP