Download pdf – Contact Us – Book Now
Working with franchisees is all about the personal relationship and so naturally, a lot of the information you gather about a franchisee’s performance is gleaned during conversations with them.
But a franchisee’s accounts provide a huge amount of valuable data which can reveal how well they are doing, how they compare with their peers and whether they are achieving their business goals.
This workshop is intended to improve your understanding of accounts, the important information they contain and how you can use that information as the basis of constructive and valuable support for your franchisees.
Who Should Attend
- Practicing franchisors who which to improve their business success
- Potential franchisors
By the end of the session the delegates will:-
- Have understood and practiced basic accounting principles
- Be better able to read and understand Profit and Loss accounts and Balance
- Sheet statements
- Have considered the factors which affect profitability
- Have prepared a Profit and Loss and Cash Flow forecast for a new case study
- franchised outlet
- Have analyzed the case study business’s first trading results
- The need for businesses to keep accurate accounts
- What makes the Balance Sheet balance and how the Profit and Loss Account
- calculates profits
- The principles of Accounting
- Analyzing Annual accounts
- The Role of the Cashflow Statement
- How Profit is made and retained
- Case Study Franchised Business’s Forecasts and Results
Half a Day
This workshop is free for franchise consulting clients. If you are not one of our clients, then the charge is £85 per delegate.
The Royal Commonwealth Club, 25 Northumberland Avenue, Embankment, London WC2N 5AP