Download pdf – Contact Us – Book Now
Twitter for Business is the most popular social media training course we run at Pop. With over 300 million tweets a day it’s no wonder that businesses are rushing to take advantage of this vital social tool.
With all that noise it can be hard to make your brand be heard, but with our help you’ll be creating a realistic strategy to cut out the chatter and get involved in the conversations that matter to your business.
With a mixture of proven marketing theory, hands on examples and real life exercises, our 1 day course is suitable for absolute beginners.
You will learn to:
- Set up an account, choose the right name and branding, making the choices to represent your business correctly
- Get to grips with all the terminology, the etiquette and the behavior of other twitter users
- Build your followers using search to connect with the people and brands that are right for your business
- Understand what to write, and when, and most importantly how to write engaging and captivating content
- Add links, photos, videos using a variety of clients and devices
You will also look at real life brands and businesses that are getting it right, and those getting it wrong. Take part in exercises that get you tweeting and building a meaningful list of followers. Develop a greater understanding of where valuable opportunities are for your business to begin and delve into conversations that can convert into new businesses or build and nurture your brand online.
The Royal Commonwealth Club, 25 Northumberland Avenue, Embankment, London WC2N 5AP