Introduction to Google
- How to get to the top of Google
- What is Pay Per Click (PPC)?
- What is Organic Search Engine Optimization?
- What is Google+ Local?
- White Hat vs Black Hat optimisation?
- How does Google work?
- How does Google see the world?
Site Architecture and Keyword Selection
- Importance of Keywords
- How to choose your keywords
- Why use multiple keywords
- How to find niche keywords
- What are stop-words?
Decompiling competitor websites
- Content Design and Page Optimization
- How to optimize your keywords
- What is a website theme?
- How to optimize page and file names
- How to structure your page content
- How to optimize Meta tags
- How to optimize page title tags
- How to optimize Meta description tags
- How to optimize Meta keywords
- How to optimize h tags
- How to optimize li tags
- How to optimize p tags
- How to optimize alt tags
- How to optimize title attribute tags
- How to avoid the misuse of header tags
- Choosing the best writing style
- How to avoid penalisation
- Why are links important?
- What is Google PageRank?
- What are internal links?
- What are the three types of external link?
- What are the best sources of links?
- Should I link to blogs and social media sites?
- What is a link farm?
- CSS vs table based design
- Understanding website frames
- How to choose the best domain name
- How to choose the best hosting company
- How to validate your website pages
- Introduction to Content Management Systems
Google SEO Tools
- How to setup and use a Google Webmaster Account
- How to verify your website
- How to setup and register a Google sitemap
- How to produce and install a robots.txt file
- How to use a 301 redirect?
- How to setup Google Analytic s
- Google Analytics live demo.
- What is website usability?
- Why is it important?
- How to design the ultimate website
The Royal Commonwealth Club, 25 Northumberland Avenue, Embankment, London WC2N 5AP