For our a last minute booking : Promocode LastMinuteFranchise
Only 1 seat available at this price
Franchise My Business To-do list Our goal for the day: We will create a “To-Do List” that will become a working document for the project of your franchising business.
Promo-code: LastMinuteFranchise to get 25% off, for the one last minute booking left.
How would you benefit: If you want to explore the option of franchising, this workshop will give you a hands-on guideline of how to move forward and create project outline for you to work towards. We may possibly uncover problems, costs and pricing issues that you have not yet anticipated. We discuss alternatives of expanding. We give you a clear step-by-step way forward to start the franchising process.
Schedule: Location: 25 Northumberland Avenue, London, United Kingdom Date:Thursday 29th November 2012 12:30 – 13:00 Networking & registration 13:00 – 17:30 Talks, workshop and discussion, with breaks, teas and coffees 17:30 – 18:00 Networking
Workshop: Discuss, schedule, scope and draft “To-Do List”
- Basics of franchising summarised
- Company procedures & structure, Operations Manual.
- Franchising concept, services, product. Franchisee profile. Support teams.
- Franchise upfront and monthly fees, Franchisee Accounting & Employment issues
- Choosing a franchise lawyer, Franchise agreement, Accreditations, Licensing.
- Branding, Marketing & selling your franchise.
- Opening and supporting a franchisee.
- Franchise Project revised, Viability discussed, Costing issues.
Our history within Franchising My IT Training company, The Computer School, that started in 1991, was expanded to 25 franchises over a period of 10 years. I did franchise consulting since 2000.
Who should attend? Do you have the vision to expand your business over a wider geographical reach, via franchising, licensing, resellers, agents or branches? Then this workshop will be a brilliant starting point to create a clear project plan.