SEO: More business inquiries from your website
SEO tips, techniques and secrets which would result in business enquiries.
Keynote speaker: Clinton Porter, our key note speaker, is a full time SEO professional with case studies speaking of his keen success in this essential marketing technique. Read more about Clinton; http://www.nvisage.co.uk/services/search-engine-optimisation/ , http://www.linkedin.com/in/clintonporter
Time: Thursday, 13 December 2012, 14:30 – 17:30 Venue: The Royal Commonwealth Society (25 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5AP, close to Embankment Underground).
Who should attend?
Small business owners looking at improving their knowledge of SEO and how it can help them generate more business.
How will you benefit
- Understand how SEO works and the steps they need to take to generate more business from their website.
- Be able to create a digital marketing strategy to grow their business
- Be able to undertake steps themselves to improve their web leads
- Understand what to look for when outsourcing their SEO
What will be the outcomes?
- A greater confidence in understanding how digital marketing works
- The ability to undertake their own digital marketing or
- Be able to identify a digital marketing supplier who can undertake this work for them
Also, it would be a great opportunity to meet some professional business people with whom you can exchange your business experience. Snacks and drinks will be provided. Bring your business cards.
We are looking forward to seeing you there. With kind regards,